- Wide range of compatible accessories
- 20kg main seat capacity
- Ergonomic and easy-release 5-point harness
- Easy access 5kg basket
- Low maintenance puncture-proof wheels
- Tight turning circle
- Adjustable recline
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps
- Adjustable shoulder heights
- 4 position adjustable footrest
- Easy-to-use footbrake
- Complimentary cover bag
- Leatherette handlebar
- Leatherette zipper details
- 360° swivel front wheels
- Front wheel locks for stability
- What you get
- SKIP chassis
- Main seat frame and fabrics
- Large extension canopy
- Front and rear wheels
- Carry strap
- Cover bag
- Total weight: 6.5kg
- Maximum Loads
- Seat: 20kg
- Shopping basket: 5kg
- Folded: D 27cm x W 45cm x L 50cm
- Seat: H 48.5cm x D 21.5cm x W 31cm
- Knee to footrest: 20cm
- Download full spec sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does the SKIP² Stroller weigh?
The SKIP² is our featherweight stroller, weighing only 6.5kg and making it the perfect stroller for family holidays overseas.
- How long is the warranty claim period for the SKIP² Stroller?
The warranty claim period for the SKIP² is 12months. The warranty claim period begins from the date of your SKIP² is dispatched from the Redsbaby warehouse in Sydney.
- How do I clean my SKIP² Stroller?
For all plastic and metal parts of your Redsbaby SKIP², use warm water and a mild detergent to sponge the parts clean, then allow them to air dry. For all fabric parts of your SKIP², use warm water and a mild detergent to sponge the fabric clean, then allow to air dry. It’s important that no abrasive or corrosive cleaning products are used on your SKIP². In addition, you should not use any products that contain alcohol, as this may cause stains, discolouration and damage, particularly to the leatherette parts of your pram.
- What regular maintenance does the SKIP² Stroller need?
It is recommended that you spray any moving parts of your Redsbaby pram, such as the wheel and folding mechanism, with a silicone lubricant once every 8-12 weeks. This will ensure your Redsbaby pram is kept at optimal operating use.
Note: Lubricants should only be used sparingly, as overuse may encourage accumulation of dirt in the moving parts. You should only use a lubricant marked as a ‘Silicone Lubricant’. Using another lubricant, such as WD40, could deteriorate the plastic parts of your pram as well as interfere with its structural integrity.