Get ready for wherever life takes you with the lightweight METRO². Suitable from birth with a bassinet, super-sized basket and reversible, three position seat, the METRO² makes exploring the world with your little one easy.
Total 10.5kg weight making getting in and out of the car effortlessPlay Video
Easy access basket with 10kg capacity, that can carry everything for your family day outPlay Video
Folds effortlessly into a compact, portable pram that fits into small car bootsPlay Video
Extra-large UPF50+ extension canopy
Provides optimum sun protection and maximum air flowPlay Video
Reversible and reclinable seat
20kg capacity with 3 recline and footrest positions so your child can take in the world around them or nap on the go
Travel system compatible
Transition from car to pram seamlessly by clicking your capsule into your METRO² frame with our Maxi-Cosi or Britax capsule adaptors
View more features
- Suitable for newborns with the bassinet
- Walnut or chestnut leatherette
- Silver or black chassis
- Leatherette zipper details
- Bassinet with ventilation panels for maximum air flow
- Bassinet with comfortable peach skin lining
- Lay-flat bassinet position
- Freestanding bassinet with 9kg capacity
- 3 position telescopic handle bar
- Single frame lock release
- Extra-large UPF50+ extension canopy
- Zip-in feature for sun shades/insect nets
- Canopy ventilation panels for maximum air flow
- Pivoting bumper bar
- Ergonomic and easy-release 5-point harness
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps
- Adjustable shoulder heights
- Seat back storage pockets
- Easy-to-use footbrake
- Low maintenance puncture-proof wheels
- Four-wheel suspension for a smooth ride
- 360° swivel front wheels
- Front wheel locks for stability
- Wide range of compatible accessories
- What you get
- METRO² chassis
- METRO² bassinet
- Bassinet adaptors
- Main seat frame and fabrics
- Extra-large extension canopy
- Handle bar
- Bumper bar
- 10kg shopping basket
- Front and rear wheels
- True weights
- Chassis (with wheels and basket): 6.9kg
- Seat including fabrics: 2.7kg
- Canopy: 0.9kg
- Bassinet: 4.9kg
- Maximum loads
- Bassinet: 9kg
- Seat: 20kg
- Seat Dimensions
- Seat back height: 53cm
- Seat depth: 23cm
- Knee to footrest: 21.5cm
- Bassinet Dimensions
- Depth: 23cm
- Length: 75cm
- Width: 31.5cm
- Mattress dimensions: 30cm* x 75cm
- *measured at widest point
- Download full spec sheet
METRO² Pram - Assembly Instructional Video
Watch our helpful video of how to assemble your Redsbaby METRO², including step-by-step instructions for assembling the bassinet, frame, wheels and seat.
METRO2 Pram REVIEWS
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the METRO² suitable for newborns?
Yes, the METRO² is suitable for newborns to use from birth. It comes with a separate, free-standing bassinet designed to provide a comfortable environment for your newborn to lie in a fully-flat position. This is important for the development of your baby’s spine and neck muscles.
To find out more about prams for newborns, and how the Redsbaby METRO² is suitable for newborns, read our article here.
- How much does the METRO² weigh?
The METRO² weighs only 10.5kg, including the chassis, wheels, basket, seat and extension canopy; making it lightweight and easy to use.
- Do you have capsule adaptors available for the METRO² to enable a travel system?
Yes, we sell capsule adaptors for Maxi-Cosi (Mico, Mico AP and Citi from 2013) as well as the Joie i-Gemm and Nuna Pipa capsules. We also have adaptors that are compatible with Britax Unity Neos and Unity Isofix produced from 2013 onwards. Please note that models produced earlier than 2013 and Steelcraft capsules are not compatible. The Britax adaptors are the same adaptors that you receive with your Redsbaby bassinet; however, they are also available for individual sale on our website.
- How long is the warranty claim period for the METRO² pram?
For all Redsbaby 2018 Collection prams, the warranty claim period is 24 months. For any Redsbaby 2017 Collection prams, the warrant claim period is 12 months. The warranty claim period begins from the date your pram / stroller is dispatched from the Redsbaby warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
- How do I clean my Redsbaby METRO²?
For all plastic and metal parts of your Redsbaby pram, use warm water and a mild detergent to sponge the parts clean. Then allow them to air dry. For all fabric parts of your Redsbaby pram, use warm water and a mild detergent to sponge the fabric clean. Then allow them to air dry. It’s important that no abrasive or corrosive cleaning products are used on your Redsbaby pram. In addition, you should not use any products that contain alcohol, as this may cause stains, discolouration and damage, particularly to the leatherette parts of your pram.
- What regular maintenance does the METRO² need?
It is recommended that you spray any moving parts of your Redsbaby pram, such as the wheels and folding mechanism, with a silicone lubricant once every 8-12 weeks. This will ensure your Redsbaby pram is kept at optimal operating use.
Note: Lubricants should only be used sparingly, as overuse may encourage accumulation of dirt in the moving parts. You should also only use a lubricant marked as a ‘Silicone Lubricant’. Using another lubricant, such as WD40, could deteriorate the plastic parts of your pram as well as interfere with its structural integrity.
COMPARE OUR PRAMS