Protect the seat of your pram with the contoured Seat Liner.
- Premium materials and finishings - in the coordinating fabric of your JIVE2 Platinum, JIVE2 and METRO2 strollers
- Breathable backing – innovative, breathable backing for the comfort of your child.
- Contoured shape – for complete protection of your seat fabrics.
- Secured to the stroller seat using press studs – to help stop the seat liner from sliding forward.
- Easy cleaning – can be removed quickly for easy, fuss-free cleaning.
*NOTE REGARDING ITEMS ON PRE-ORDER:
While we make every effort possible to dispatch your order in line with the ‘expected dispatch date’ listed on each product page for pre-order items, very occasionally delays outside our control can occur. As such, we cannot guarantee a specific dispatch date and our ‘expected dispatch dates’ are provided as estimated timeframes only.
1x Seat Liner (in chosen colour)
Q: IS THE SEAT LINER COMPATIBLE WITH ALL REDSBABY PRAMS & STROLLERS?
A: The Seat Liner is compatible with the 2018 Collection JIVE2 Platinum, JIVE2 and METRO2.
Q: CAN I USE THE REDSBABY SEAT LINER WITH ANY PRAM BRAND (I.E. NOT A REDSBABY)?
A: The Seat Liner is designed for the Redsbaby JIVE2 Platinum, JIVE2 and METRO2 (with press studs that align to the seat fabrics). However, generally speaking, if your pram complies with the harness requirements for Australia's pram safety standards (CPN No.8 of 2007 and AS/NZS 2088:2013) then yes, the Seat Liner can be used with your pram as your pram harness will align with the holes on the seat liner. The Australian pram safety standards require :
- the crotch strap be secured on the seat at a certain distance from the backrest.
- the harness waist straps be secured from the seat backrest and not come from the sides of the seat or pram; and the shoulder straps be adjustable at specific heights on the seat backrest depending on the weight limit the pram is tested to comply with.
- All these requirements ensure that your pram harness securely hugs your baby around the waist, from the front (crotch) and above their shoulders so they cannot wiggle out of the harness. This differs to European and American prams where the harness requirements differ.
Q: WHAT IS THE SEAT LINER MADE FROM?
A: The Seat Liner is made from strong, durable and water resistant polyester fabric on one side, and soft peachskin fabric on the other side.
Q: HOW DO I WASH THE SEAT LINER?
A: Cleaning the Seat Liner is very easy! You can machine wash the seat liner on a cold wash with a mild detergent. We recommend washing the seat liner with similar coloured fabrics.
Q: CAN I USE THE SEAT LINER ON MY 2016/2017 JIVE OR METRO?
A: Yes. The Seat Liner is compatible with 2016/2017 JIVE and METRO models, however, there will be fabric and colour variations.