JIVE³ Seat Liner
JIVE³ Seat LinerAdd to Cart
Protect the seat of your pram with the Redsbaby reversible Seat Liner.
- Reversible – Change the look of your pram by switching between soft jersey lining or durable, water resistant fabric lining
- Refined aesthetics – Colour coordinates with your pram with beautiful embroidered logos
- Easy cleaning – Can be removed quickly and easily, and is machine washable
- Secure – Can be secured with press studs to the top of the seat to keep the Seat Liner in place
1x JIVE³ Seat Liner (in chosen colour)
Q: IS THE SEAT LINER COMPATIBLE WITH ALL REDSBABY PRAMS & STROLLERS?
A: The Seat Liner is compatible with 2018 and 2020 Collection prams (excluding SKIP/SKIP² Strollers).
Q: CAN I USE THE REDSBABY SEAT LINER WITH ANY PRAM BRAND (I.E. NOT A REDSBABY PRAM)?
A: The Seat Liner is designed for the Redsbaby 2018 and 2020 Collection Prams (excluding SKIP/SKIP² strollers). However, generally speaking, if your pram complies with the harness requirements for Australia's pram safety standards (CPN No.8 of 2007 and AS/NZS 2088:2013) then yes, the Seat Liner can be used with your pram as your pram harness will align with the holes on the seat liner. The Australian pram safety standards require:
- The crotch strap be secured on the seat at a certain distance from the backrest
- The harness waist straps be secured from the seat backrest and not come from the sides of the seat or pram; and the shoulder straps be adjustable at specific heights on the seat backrest depending on the weight limit the pram is tested to comply with
- All these requirements ensure that your pram harness securely hugs your baby around the waist, from the front (crotch) and above their shoulders so they cannot wiggle out of the harness. This differs to European and American prams where the harness requirements differ
Q: WHAT IS THE SEAT LINER MADE FROM?
A: The Seat Liner is made from strong, durable water resistant polyester fabric on one side, and soft jersey on the other side.
Q: HOW DO I WASH THE SEAT LINER?
A: You can machine wash the seat liner on a cold wash with a mild detergent. We recommend washing the Seat Liner with similar coloured fabrics.
Q: CAN I USE THE 2020 SEAT LINER ON OLDER JIVE OR METRO MODELS?
A: Yes, the 2020 Seat Liner is compatible with older JIVE and METRO models, however, there will be fabric and colour variations.