Britax Unity NEOS Capsule
Britax Unity NEOS CapsulePre-order Now
Compatible with JIVE³ Platinum, JIVE³, and METRO³ Prams, using the Redsbaby bassinet adaptors.
Turn your Redsbaby pram into a full travel system with the Britax Unity NEOS Capsule.
The Britax Unity NEOS Capsule is Australia’s FIRST baby capsule suitable for newborn up to 12 months (approx.). Allowing for longer use and rear facing protection for longer. Integrated with click & go adaptors, this carrier becomes an invaluable travel companion allowing you to transfer your sleeping baby from car to pram or out and about.
- Thermo5® High Performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal – Premium quality and comfort for your baby
- Travel system compatible – Connect capsule straight onto your pram frame, for quick, easy transfers from the car
- Longer lasting, 0 - 12 months – Allows for longer use and rear facing protection for longer
- Rotating Carry Handle – Enables easy transfer from car to pram for use out and about
- EPS Foam – Plus high side walls for maximum side impact protection
- Compact Design – For small cars and configuration with other car seats
- Support & Comfort – Includes insert, shoulder pads and crotch pad for additional support and comfort
- Tested and approved – Complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS 1754:2013 LIC237 SAI Global
1x Britax Unity NEOS Capsule in Black/Grey
Q: CAN I USE THE BRITAX UNITY NEOS CAPSULE WITH ANY REDSBABY PRAM?
A: The Britax Unity NEOS Capsule is compatible with JIVE³ Platinum, JIVE³, and METRO³ Prams when used with the Redsbaby bassinet adaptors.
Q: SHOULD I USE MY BRITAX CAPSULE ON MY REDSBABY PRAM RATHER THAN USING THE BASSINET FOR MY NEWBORN?
A: Baby Capsules are great for seamless transitions from car to pram, by clicking your capsule into your Redsbaby pram frame. For longer periods of time in the pram, we recommend that you use your Redsbaby Bassinet as it will allow your baby to lie in the fully flat position during the crucial stage when their spine is still developing. The bassinet also helps ensure that your baby's neck doesn't flex forward, blocking their airway, which can occur when using a capsule for long periods. While it may be more convenient to leave your sleeping baby in a capsule, we recommend you only use the capsule for short periods of time in your pram. For longer periods, we recommend placing your child in the Redsbaby bassinet, which is also approved for overnight sleeping when used with the Bassinet Stand (sold separately).