- Leatherette handle bar
- Rubberised logo details
- 20kg main seat capacity
- Multi-position seat recline
- Ergonomic and easy-release 5-point harness
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps
- Adjustable shoulder heights
- 4 position adjustable footrest
- Convenient and removable carry strap
- Tight turning circle
- Complimentary cover bag
- 360° swivel front wheels
- Front wheel locks for stability
- Low maintenance puncture-proof wheels
- Easy-to-use footbrake
- Wide range of compatible accessories
BASSINET STAND REVIEWS
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my JIVE³/METRO³ bassinet for overnight sleeping without the Bassinet Stand?
We recommend that the JIVE³/METRO³ bassinet only be used with the Bassinet Stand for overnight sleeping. As there is no safety standard for overnight sleeping in Australia, we have tested and approved our Bassinet Stand and JIVE³/METRO³ bassinet to the US standard, ASTM F2194 and CFR 1218. These standards address safety features, durability and functionality which attempts to minimize hazards and promote the safe use of bassinets.
- Can I use my JIVE/JIVE² or METRO/METRO² bassinet with the Bassinet Stand?
While all Redsbaby JIVE/METRO bassinets (2015-2018 models) can click into the bassinet stand, it has only been tested and approved for use with the JIVE³/METRO³ for overnight sleeping in accordance with US standard, ASTM F2194 and CFR 1218. In order to be approved for overnight sleeping, we have had to make modifications to our pram bassinets, which have only been applied to JIVE³ and METRO³ bassinets, including specific warning notices regarding safe usage and deepening the foot end of the bassinet which are not on previous versions of our bassinets. The only bassinet that is recommended to be used on the Bassinet Stand is the Redsbaby JIVE³/METRO³ bassinet.
- How do I use my JIVE³/METRO³ bassinet with the Bassinet Stand?
Follow the assembly instructions in the manual that came with your JIVE³/METRO³ bassinet, ensuring that the flap at the foot-end of the bassinet has been lifted. Then follow the instructions that are in the Bassinet Stand instruction manual. Alternatively, you can view our How-to videos for the JIVE³/METRO³ bassinet and Bassinet Stand.